The Central Statistical Organization is Urgently Looking for National Expert for Short Term Training on Price Data Collecting and Reporting for Consumer Price Index,
1. Discuss the UN guidelines on principles of a system of price and classification of Individual consumption according to purpose (COICOP)
2. Fluctuations in Price are explained on the basis of changing consumption patterns and consumer basket of Myanmar.
3. Consumer Price Index calculation methodology and experience of IMF.
4. Must be experienced and professional in local and international report writing.
1. Must graduate from related to the University of Economics (Minimum requirement)
2. English proficiency and knowledge on price index and surveys are required.
3. Able to discuss price statistics.
4. Able to work independently.
5. Must be skillful report writing concerning with the price statistics.
6. Experiences of working with government departments.
The interested applicants should send their resume to [email protected] not later than June 16, 2022.
For further enquiries: 067 3406351